Post Auction Sale
High Quality Bottling & Packaging Equipment from Diageo Kilmarnock!
|Date:||Post Auction Sale in Progress|| |
|Location:||Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, & Broxburn, West Lothian, Scotland, United Kingdom|| |
|Sale Currency:||GBP|| |
|Buyer Premium :||16%|| |
|Inspections : By appointment only. Please contact John Moore at +44 (0) 777 151 5834.|
- (2) Krones Superbloc 180 bpm fully automated packaging systems (1993). Comprising 28 head bottle rinser, 54 head rotary filler, 6 and 8 head cappers, 3 station labeller with tax strip applicator. 1 system with twin turret capper.
- Cermex fully automated hi-level palletising system (2006). Complete with (2) Cermex P432 palletizers and magazine system and Siemens Simatic multi panel touch screen PLC controllers.
- Krones bottle sleever with Krones SK2000 heat tunnel (2002)
- Krones Starmatic labelling machine with 2 label stations and Taxomat tax strip applicator.
- Pneumatic Scale 30 head 120bpm rotary filler (1996)
Assets offered surplus to ongoing requirements of Diageo Scotland Limited.
For additional information please CLICK HERE.
Wire Transfer only
Tel: +44 (0) 777 151 5834
In Conjunction With