Restructuring Liquidation of a Crystalline Silicon Solar Cell Production Facility
Featuring Equipment from AMG Idealcast Solar! Hundreds of Items!
|Date:||Bidding Opens: Sept. 12, 2012 at 9 am ET|
Lots Begin Closing: Sept. 13, 2012 at 4 pm ET
|Location:||Frederick, Maryland, USA|| |
|Sale Currency:||USD|| |
|Buyer Premium :||18%|| |
|Discount :||A 2% discount will be applied to the Buyer's Premium if payment is received by Wire Transfer/ACH (confirmed) within 3 business days of the close of the auction.|| |
|Inspections : September 11, 2012 from 9 am to 4 pm or by appointment. Please contact EquipNet Auctions at 781-821-3482 x2162 to schedule an inspection.|
Please Note: Handling Fee includes rigging out and loading of equipment onto Buyers appropriate truck.
- Meyer Burger BS-805 Diamond Band Saws (Qty-2) 2008, Meyer Burger DS-264 Wire Saw, Crest Ultrasonic Crucible Washer, Arnold Bevel & Surface Grinders
- Lanly Large Scale Pass-Thru Drying Oven (as New), Marion Ribbon Action Mixer, STC ID Saw, Grieve Dryer, Blastworks Large scale Automatic Sandblaster/Dust Collector
- ATS Wafer Inspection/Loading, NPC Cell Tester, Wafer Sorting, Malvern FPIA 3000S & 2000S Particle Analyzers, Hitachi Scanning Electron Microscope, Syncroscopy 3D Optical Microscope
- Bruker Tensor 27 FTIR Spectrophotometer, Semilab WT-85 Lifetime Scanner, Brookfield LVDV-II+PRO, Polytec CLV-800 Laser Vibrometer, Buehler Polishers
- Kohler 750 kw back-up Diesel Generator, BAC Cooling Towers, Carrier Rotary Screw Chillers, Fisher Klosterman Scrubber Tower
- Square D-Complete SwitchGear/Power Buildings (for T9 & T10 Transformers), RO/DI System, Stainless Heat Exchangers, Gas Detection
- Cranes, Pumps, Water Heaters, Carts, Lifts, Hand Trucks, Floor Scrubber, Rolling Stock-Large Selection of MRO Inventory
- Much, much more!
Please Note: All equipment must be removed from the facility no later than September 28, 2012.
Scroll down to view a video of the facility!
If there are any bids within 5 minutes of the close of the auction, the close time for that specific item will be extended in 5 minute increments until there are no bids by the end of the following 5 minute block. For example:
If listing 1234 receives a bid at 4:56pm on Friday (4 minutes before the close of the auction), the close time for that particular lot will be extended to 5:05pm. If that lot receives another bid at 5:04pm, the close time is extended to 5:10pm. If there are no more bids between 5:05pm and 5:10pm, the lot will close at 5:10pm.
There is no limit to the number of times an auction can be extended. Therefore, EquipNet, Inc. recommends that you check back often as an auction nears closing time.
Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Visa
MA Lic # AU 2508