This listing is for a 2004 ACMA NWF-381 Cartoning Machine.
Automatic continous motion carton filler model NWF 381 with net weight filling of free flowing and granular products into pre-glued cartons fed from magazine.
from E3 to E20
Min. speed up to 80/min. corresponding to the carton E20
Max. speed up to 240/min. corresponding to the carton E3
Machine complete with:
One complete set of change parts to be defined
ROTATIVE POWDER FILLER
- The filler consists of no. 20 filling stations supplied with weighing cells.
- The circumference pitch is 381 mm.
- High flow slot filling nozzle driven with mechanical/ pneumatic actuators. (A no format change release is going to be studied in a second step);
- Vibrating platform (if needed for the smaller formats);
- Coaxial dust evacuation on each nozzle with central collecting unit and powder recirculation/stocking;
- High hygienic tank ;
- Parts in direct contact with the product built with polished stainless steel AISI 316 ;
- Working height : 1100 mm +/- 50 mm ;
- Direction of rotation : counterclockwise ;
- Noise level : 80 dB(A) ;
- Air immission in light overpressure to the load cells and on the board electronics ;
- Separate Rittal control cabinet with protections IP 43 ;
- Cable loom between the cabinet and the machine : 10 m long in aerial chute ;
- Product infeed to be defined. (Device at customer’s charge, regulated by the filler product call) ;
- Guarding and safety features placed around the machine, fitted with microswitches for the immediate stop in case of opening ;
- Clutch limiting device to prevent any mechanical overload on the main drive ;
- Machine supplied with one set of size parts for one carton format ;
- Change of size parts without tools;
- Tank level control by a mechanical device;
- Machine speed adjustable from the control panel;
- Manually adjustable guides;
- The tank can be opened for inspection
- The machine is equipped with an effective aspiration system that evacuates the dust that is generated by the powder falling inside the box during the filling operation
Stock Code: BFPL052
13.12 x 13.12 x 6.56 ft - 15430.00 lb
4 x 4 x 2 M - 6999 KGS
This lot is being sold "as is, where is". We recommend that you contact an EquipNet sales representative to set up your own inspection. This item is located in
This equipment is subject to a removal and loading charge.
The written description provided for this equipment is EXACTLY what you will receive if you opt to purchase this listing. Any items that are not in the description but appear in the visual representations of this listing will not be included in the sale. Photos and video are provided just as references and to give a general sense of condition.
Please be aware that weights and dimensions of equipment provided on EquipNet’s listings are estimates and can vary from actual weights and size. Sellers estimates are often not precise especially when equipment was installed versus prepped for shipment. As such, please do not fully rely on the accuracy of this information in EquipNet’s listings for shipping quotes and/or user size requirements.
Any license associated with this equipment is non-transferable.
Inspected, Guaranteed, Warranted and Refurbished Equipment
You can rest assured that when you see the EquipNet Certified logo on a listing that you will be buying equipment that has been inspected, tested, and in many cases fully refurbished. Please check the individual listing for specifics.
Guarantees & Warranties range from 30 to 180 Days!
For more information please feel free to speak with our knowledgeable representatives.
Why we recommend inspection
Why We Recommend Inspection!
We want your experience with EquipNet and with the assets that we have on our site to be extremely positive. We make every effort possible to provide accurate and thorough descriptions. The lots are sold, however, on an "as is, where is" basis with no guarantee or warranty. To ensure your satisfaction, we strongly recommend that you inspect this and every asset for which you are interested. We want to make sure that you are buying exactly what you need. This is part of our overall philosophy of an open and honest way of doing business.
To set up an inspection, please call us - North America +1.781.849.7667, Europe +44.118.901.6161, India +91.222.848.0883, Latin America +57.1.508.7908 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org