ACZET CY 253K SERIES PREMIUM CARAT BALANCE
TYPE MAX d PAN SIZE
CY 253K 50 g/ 250 ct 0.0002 g/0.001ct 90 Ø
Aczet’ s uncompromising focus on technical leadership has led us to offer wide collection of GEM & JEWELRY balances. Our collection of jewelry balances encompasses Professional Carat Balance. These balances are known for their attributes of precise construction, accurate measurement, durability and simple operation.
Aczet’ s Carat Balances are designed for extreme accuracy and durability and are perfect for weighing gemstones, precious metals, and gunpowder. In addition, it comes with a small expansion bowl for weighing loose gems.
Built-in application program other than basic weighing ease your routine work like:
- Piece Counting
- Percent Weighing
- Check weighing
- Below Balance Weighing
- Metal Dye Cast Aluminum housing eliminates the effects of thunderstorms or electromagnetic interference from other equipment. It also protects the weighing sensor from environmental influences which enhances the performance even with intensive use in harsh environments
- High Contrast back-light LED display is exceptionally easy to read under any room lighting conditions with digit size 15 mm.
- Only a single cable is required to transfer balance data to MS Excel or other Windows application through RS232C interface. No troublesome interface attachment or software installation is necessary. This unique feature makes Aczet balance extremely convenient for data analysis.
- The proven Mono-Tech weighing technology guarantees long operation life and extreme ruggedness
- Thanks to Perfect Self Automatic Calibration (PSAC) (only models with C as suffix) when ambient temperature changes by specific value or once defined time interval is elapsed it performs internal calibration fully automatically using internal weights, therefore balance ensure to deliver consistently accurate result.
- Aczet’ s professional balances with built in clock and facility of editing IDNR and LID for individual reading makes your documents comply according to ISO/GLP.
- User can weigh in various weighing units like Ct, g, mg, oz, dwt, tola, mommes, baht, grain, mesghal, ozt, Hong Kong Taels, Singapore Taels, Taiwan Taels. This extends flexibility to the user
- CPR 02 or Statistic printer
- Vibrosorb (VRD01)
- Remote display (CRD01)
- Weigh track (CWT01)