Agilent 6460A Triple Quad Mass Spectrometer
The Agilent 6460A Triple Quad LC/MS System is equipped with Agilent Jet Stream Technology to enable enhanced sensitivity. The 6460 provides a fast and robust solution to simultaneously quantify, screen, and confirm analytes in the laboratory.
Whether you are quantifying pharmaceutical candidates, measuring trace-level environmental or food contaminants, or confirming biomarkers, the Agilent 6400 Series Triple Quadrupole LC/MS systems offer greater sensitivity, productivity, and value than ever before.
- Agilent 6460A Triple Quadrupole MS
- Jet Stream ESI Source
- Mass Range: m/z 5 – 3,000
- Roughing Pump
- Greater signal and reduced noise – Agilent Jet Stream technology uses super-heated nitrogen to improve ion generation and desolvation
- Efficient analysis – fast MRM speeds allow for analysis of over 100 overlapping compounds in a given retention time window
- Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation
- Fast polarity switching for analysis of both positive and negative ions
*Triple Quadrupole options available for additional cost:
Note: Various HPLC and UPLC Front End options available, for additional cost.
Licenses for Agilent’s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representatives nor authorized resellers.