EquipNet, Inc. Auction Terms
- A $ 400.00 USD refundable authorization deposit may be required for first time buyers to participate in this event.
- All auction equipment is subject to internal redeployment, cancellation of listing, or other sale prior to formal acceptance of an auction bid by the seller.
- All bids are binding. Once bids are submitted you cannot remove or modify them, although you can place additional bids. If you make a mistake in your bid, please call our hotline and a Sales Representative will assist you.
- Handling Fees: are noted where provided by the vendors. Please see item description for more details. This is the cost to get the item from its location to an area where it can safely be loaded (unless otherwise noted). Packaging and Shipping are additional and can be provided once your equipment invoice has been paid.
- Buyer's Premium is 18.5% - The premium is a percentage of the final price of a listing (item) that is in addition to the equipment sale price. For example, if an auction charges a buyer’s premium of 18.5% for amounts below $1,000, you will be required to pay an additional $185 for a lot totaling $1,185.
- Taxes / VAT: Sales tax may be applied to your purchase, depending on your state and exemption status. If no sales tax is applied to your order, check your state's sales and use tax requirements as you may be required to self-assess any tax required.
- Your invoices are sent via email initially and can also be viewed from the My EquipNet section of the website. Our payment instructions can be found at the bottom of your invoice. Acceptable payment Methods include credit card with a max of $10,000 USD (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx), otherwise Wire Transfer ONLY. EquipNet DOES NOT accept checks, PayPal or PO's as payment. All invoices must be paid within (5) days of receipt of invoice.
- Invoices must be paid in full before shipping/pick-up arrangements can be made. Once paid in full, a member of the EquipNet Logistics department will contact you regarding your freight quote.
- All items must be removed within the specified removal period or shall be deemed abandoned and resold by EquipNet, Inc. All quotes must be obtained after the auction has concluded and the item(s) have been paid for. Abandoning items can result in being banned from future bidding.
To read full terms and conditions, click here.
Special Bidding Requirements
There are specific listings in the lot catalog that are being sold for commercial use only, and buyers MUST AGREE that these items will not be resold to other organizations for commercial use. Those listings that require this special sales agreement will be noted on the individual listing views. Existing EquipNet bidders that knowingly participate in this auction with the intent of purchasing this equipment for resale will have any items won rejected by the seller, and will also risk losing EquipNet bidding privileges.
By registering for this event, you are electronically signing and you acknowledge you agree to terms outlined in this seller sales agreement