Beckman Coulter CytoFLEX Flow Cytometer
Modern flow cytometer for research. Year of manufacture: 2016, use until 2018 (after that only maintenance performed) To be sold due to reorientation of analytical methods. Price quotation incl. VAT. 7 colors / 3 lasers CytoFLEX Beckman Coulter research cytometer B3-R2-V2.
Modular research cytometer in compact design including monitor and PC workstation
equipped with up to 3 lasers and 15 parameters.
System configuration here: B3-R2-V2*
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 42.5 cm x 42.5 cm x 34 cm
- Weight: 23.4 kg
- Laser: 488 nm (50 mW) blue 638 nm (50 mW) red 405 nm (80 mW) violet
- Laser focus: 5 μm x 80 μm.
- In a 3 laser CytoFLEX, up to 13 fluorescence channels are available depending on the selected detector configuration.
- The fixed optics eliminate the need for fine adjustment by a technician or the user.
- The CytoFLEX has at least 2 scatter parameters (FSC, SSC). The SSC can be selected from the 488 nm laser and/or the 405 nm laser. Particles as small as 200 nm can be separated from the background and detected using the CytoFLEX scatterer (405 nm).
- Fiber optic coupled bandpass reflection optics, i.e. the emitted light is split and directed to the detectors using a wavelength division multiplexing technique without the use of the usual dichroic filters.
- 7 decade linear measurement range with highest sensitivity (<30 MESF-FITC, <10 MESF PE) and best resolution
- 25 Mhz digital sampling rate
- 24 bit data rate (16.77 million channels for electronic signal resolution)
- 30.000 events per second
- absolute cell counting
- Windows 7 Professional based CytExpert software for control of CytoFLEX and fast analysis of flow data
- FCS 3.0 data format
*Legend: B = blue laser R = red laser V = violet laser The number indicates how many detectors are available for the respective laser.
Recommended Packaging Form:
16.73 x 16.73 x 1.34 in - 51.59 lb
425 x 425 x 34 MM - 23.4 KGS
This lot is being sold "as is, where is". We recommend that you contact an EquipNet sales representative to set up your own inspection. This item is located in
This equipment is subject to a removal and loading charge.
The written description provided for this equipment is EXACTLY what you will receive if you opt to purchase this listing. Any items that are not in the description but appear in the visual representations of this listing will not be included in the sale. Photos and video are provided just as references and to give a general sense of condition.
Please be aware that weights and dimensions of equipment provided on EquipNet’s listings are estimates and can vary from actual weights and size. Sellers estimates are often not precise especially when equipment was installed versus prepped for shipment. As such, please do not fully rely on the accuracy of this information in EquipNet’s listings for shipping quotes and/or user size requirements.
Any license associated with this equipment is non-transferable.
Inspected, Guaranteed, Warranted and Refurbished Equipment
You can rest assured that when you see the EquipNet Certified logo on a listing that you will be buying equipment that has been inspected, tested, and in many cases fully refurbished. Please check the individual listing for specifics.
Guarantees & Warranties range from 30 to 180 Days!
For more information please feel free to speak with our knowledgeable representatives.
Why we recommend inspection
Why We Recommend Inspection!
We want your experience with EquipNet and with the assets that we have on our site to be extremely positive. We make every effort possible to provide accurate and thorough descriptions. The lots are sold, however, on an "as is, where is" basis with no guarantee or warranty. To ensure your satisfaction, we strongly recommend that you inspect this and every asset for which you are interested. We want to make sure that you are buying exactly what you need. This is part of our overall philosophy of an open and honest way of doing business.
To set up an inspection, please call us - North America +1.781.849.7667, Europe +44.118.901.6161, India +91.222.848.0883, Latin America +57.1.508.7908 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware this equipment is located in Brazil.
Brazilian laws for imports and exports are very specific and different from all other countries in South America. It’s therefore important to understand Brazil’s export regulations/policies to move goods across borders.
EquipNet’s Brazilian sellers never export equipment by themselves, which means they do not conduct transactions/business with foreign companies, only with Brazilian legal entities.
International buyers are responsible for hiring, by their own expenses, a trading company. This trading company is a Brazilian legal entity, duly registered with CNPJ (National Registry of Legal Entities) and RADAR (Registry and records of customs and customs-related agents).
The trading company legal entity will acquire the equipment from the Brazilian seller, pay the seller in local currency, and receive the related invoice from the seller in the name of their Brazilian legal entity. After this process, the ownership will then be transferred to the trading company who will be responsible for export and assistance during the customs clearance process.
The international freight quote is also necessary for the transaction process. EquipNet is happy to provide support throughout this process. Please contact sales for more information.