CAM hv/1 Horizontal Cartoner
Serial number: C.16620 HV/1.04
Product supply group:
- Model: HV40
- Type: V517
- Actual formats: 100ml at 300ml
- Automatic worm feeder
- Type of products : Cylindrical, oval, rectangular
- Range of vial formats :
o a: 25 to 120mm
o b: 25 to 67mm
o c: 60 to 2250mm
o d: 25 to 67mm
- Step: 127cps/min
- Max: 400cps/min
Range of case formats:
- A: 20 to 95mm
- B: 12 to 70mm
- C: 70 to 230mm
Rotary turret with 5 positions for volume setting of cases
Different type of cases:
- Reversed legs with opposite legs closed from the top
- Reversed legs with opposite legs closed from below
- Case with alternating legs alternating with the tab on the side introduction products closed by the top
- Case with alternating legs alternating with the tab on the side introduction products closed by the bottom
- 4-legged case with hot glue closure, the fourth leg closed by the top
- 4-legged case with hot glue closure, the fourth leg closed by the bottom
- Case with alternating legs and mixed closure with the tab on the side introduction products closed by the top
- Case with alternating legs and mixed closure with the tab on the side introduction products closed by the bottom
- Case with opposite legs and mixed closure with the tab on the side introduction products closed from the top
- Case with opposite legs and mixed closure with the tab on the side introduction products closed from below
ARGUS Laetus 6012 control system
GUK notice dispenser:
- Model: 21.760
- Serial number: 23773
Web guide control POLARIS DP-20
Power: 3-phases 400V, 50Hz, 14A
Overall dimensions (LxWxH): 7350x2715x1950mm
SIEMENS S7-300 automaton
- Manufacturer: HISPAMEC S.A.
- Serial number: 93103
- Year: 1993
- Diameter: 790mm
- Height: 1115mm
- Frequency converter: LEROY SOMER, DIGIDRIVE, SE11200037
Elevator and dispenser:
- Manufacturer: O.Z.A.F.
- Model: IALIM + E/15 AGS
- Year: 2006
- Capacity: 160 to 170 pieces/min
- Belt conveyor
- Air consumption: 1250L/min
- Power: 3-phases 400V, 50Hz, 2.5kW
- Overall dimensions (Lxlxh): 3000x2500x2550mm
295.28 x 78.74 x 78.74 in - 6613.80 lb
7500 x 2000 x 2000 MM - 3000 KGS
This lot is being sold "as is, where is". We recommend that you contact an EquipNet sales representative to set up your own inspection. This item is located in
This equipment is subject to a removal and loading charge.
The written description provided for this equipment is EXACTLY what you will receive if you opt to purchase this listing. Any items that are not in the description but appear in the visual representations of this listing will not be included in the sale. Photos and video are provided just as references and to give a general sense of condition.
Please be aware that weights and dimensions of equipment provided on EquipNet’s listings are estimates and can vary from actual weights and size. Sellers estimates are often not precise especially when equipment was installed versus prepped for shipment. As such, please do not fully rely on the accuracy of this information in EquipNet’s listings for shipping quotes and/or user size requirements.
Any license associated with this equipment is non-transferable.
Inspected, Guaranteed, Warranted and Refurbished Equipment
You can rest assured that when you see the EquipNet Certified logo on a listing that you will be buying equipment that has been inspected, tested, and in many cases fully refurbished. Please check the individual listing for specifics.
Guarantees & Warranties range from 30 to 180 Days!
For more information please feel free to speak with our knowledgeable representatives.
Why we recommend inspection
Why We Recommend Inspection!
We want your experience with EquipNet and with the assets that we have on our site to be extremely positive. We make every effort possible to provide accurate and thorough descriptions. The lots are sold, however, on an "as is, where is" basis with no guarantee or warranty. To ensure your satisfaction, we strongly recommend that you inspect this and every asset for which you are interested. We want to make sure that you are buying exactly what you need. This is part of our overall philosophy of an open and honest way of doing business.
To set up an inspection, please call us - North America +1.781.849.7667, Europe +44.118.901.6161, India +91-22-66715078, Latin America +57.1.508.7908 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware this equipment is located in Brazil.
Brazilian laws for imports and exports are very specific and different from all other countries in South America. It’s therefore important to understand Brazil’s export regulations/policies to move goods across borders.
EquipNet’s Brazilian sellers never export equipment by themselves, which means they do not conduct transactions/business with foreign companies, only with Brazilian legal entities.
International buyers are responsible for hiring, by their own expenses, a trading company. This trading company is a Brazilian legal entity, duly registered with CNPJ (National Registry of Legal Entities) and RADAR (Registry and records of customs and customs-related agents).
The trading company legal entity will acquire the equipment from the Brazilian seller, pay the seller in local currency, and receive the related invoice from the seller in the name of their Brazilian legal entity. After this process, the ownership will then be transferred to the trading company who will be responsible for export and assistance during the customs clearance process.
The international freight quote is also necessary for the transaction process. EquipNet is happy to provide support throughout this process. Please contact sales for more information.