Dionex AutoTrace 280 Solid-Phase Extraction Instrument
This Dionex AutoTrace 280 Solid-Phase Extraction Instrument is in excellent condition.
Extract analytes of interest from large volume aqueous samples easily and efficiently with the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ AutoTrace™ 280 Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) Instrument. The AutoTrace 280 automates all four steps of SPE (conditioning, loading, rinsing, and eluting), reducing solvent consumption and improving recovery and reproducibility. Boost productivity and reduce cost of analysis by simultaneously processing up to six samples in 2-3 hours with only 15 minutes of operator involvement. The AutoTrace 280 meets requirements in US EPA methods including the 500 and 600 series.
Improve reliability and recovery
- Automated SPE minimizes operator intervention
- Positive pressure loading and elution of samples and solvents provide constant flow for improved analytical precision
Flexibility in operation
- Loads sample volumes from 20 mL to 4 L
- Compatible with 1, 3, and 6 mL cartridges and with 47 mm SPE disks
- Automatically conditions, rinses, and elutes SPE cartridges with a choice of five solvents
- Offers a choice of six different collection vial racks