- Agilent G6495A Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
- Cables and Connectors
- Jet Stream ESI Source
- Addition Source options available, for additional cost
- (2) Roughing Pumps
Note: Various HPLC and UPLC Front End options available, for additional cost.
The Agilent 6495 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS enables the lowest limits of detection and quantitation with performance specifications in Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N) and Instrument Detection Limit (IDL). IDL is a rigorous, statistically based metric that indicates practical sensitivity performance of your quantitative assays. The Agilent 6495 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS achieves sensitivity and resolution specifications with autotune.
- Highest sensitivity and precision – up to attogram-zeptomole levels using Agilent iFunnel Technology
- Compact design – reduced benchtop footprint
- Reliable and robust performance from enhanced ion optic lenses
- Enhanced assay performance using efficient ion sampling and transmission
- Efficient ion detection and quantitation using high energy conversion dynode and low noise characteristics
Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation
With the iFunnel technology, the Agilent 6495 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS delivers:
• Fifty-fold increase in sensitivity versus the Agilent 6410 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS system
• Up to six orders of linear dynamic range
• Zeptomole sensitivity, for the most challenging applications
• Sub-part-per-trillion sensitivity for environmental samples
Note: Licenses for Agilent’s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.