The Marchesini MB 421 is a totally automatic, compact and flexible blister packaging machine suitable for small and medium production batches, fully compliant with international safety standards for pharmaceutical systems.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, dietary, medical devices, manufacturing.
- Forming unit at the back of the machine to offer maximum layout compactness and to clearly separate the material processing zone from that where the product runs;
- Wide choice of feeding systems, based on the type of product to be processed: dedicated loader, universal loader;
- Possibility to process blisters made of PVC + Aluminium, Aluminium + Aluminium, Polypropylene, PET and PVC, Aclar, COC, with dedicated devices;
- Repeatable size changing without any adjustments, without using tools and very quickly;
- Variable parameter changes set automatically on the display;
- Logic Control with a variety of safety devices to guarantee the constant quality of the blister;
- Totally clear safety guards to facilitate inspections and cleaning;
- Operational balcony-design stations to facilitate cleaning operations.
- 10 blister formats available.
Year of construction: 1999
Length mm 4900
Width mm 1100
Height mm 2530
Net weight Kg 2000
Power Kw 8
Frequency Hz 50
Voltage Volt 380
Number of thermoforming cycles Max 60