Beckman Coulter System Gold 125NM Solvent Module Pump
This Beckman Coulter System Gold 125NM Solvent Module Pump is in excellent condition.
System Gold High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) employs the latest advances in pump technology, allowing smooth, consistent flow from microbore to semipreparative. The high-pressure mixing design ensures minimal delay volume and eliminates the need for helium sparging. Beckman Coulter specializes in the development of HPLC systems for microbore and automated methods development applications. Systems can be operated stand-alone or with the 32 Karat™ workstation.
Beckman System Gold 125NM Solvent Module features:
- Flow range: 0.01 – 10.0 ml/mi for each pumping mechanism
- 0.1 mL increments; max flow rate 10mL/min
- Preparativ; 0.03 to 30.0 mL/min with optional preparative liquid head for each pumping mechanism. Max iscoratic flow rate 30 mL/min
- Reproducability: +/- 1% or 0.003 mL/min. whichever is greater
- Composition range: 0-100% in 0.01 increments
- Operating pressure: 0-6000 p.s.i.
- Operating temp: 4 – 40 degreesC
- Maximum solvent temp: 75C
- Piston displacement: 90ul prepartive 243uL
- Program functions: flow gradient curve composition external contacts audible alarm
- High Pressure Limit: Selectable 20-6500 psi
- Low Pressure Limit: Selectabl 0-6490 psi