- Waters 2545 Binary Gradient Module
- Cables and connectors
The 2545 Binary Gradient Module (BGM) is a high-pressure mixing binary gradient pump that serves as the primary solvent delivery device for the Waters AutoPurification System, enabling subsequent isolation and purification of targeted compounds.
The 2545 Binary Gradient Module:
- Operates at analytical and preparative scales
- Performs between flow rates of 0.50 to 150.00 mL/min with a pressure up to 6000 psi
- Integrates solvent selection valves on each solvent delivery channel to allow for rapid solvent changeovers and system purges
- Streamlines the purification process via MassLynx™ Software control using FractionLynx™ Application Manager