Waters Acquity UPLC PDA Detector
The Waters ACQUITY UPLC PDA Detector provides highly sensitive spectral information to aid in making better decisions about an analysis.
- Spectral analysis from 190 to 500nm
- Superior linear range with constant optical bandpass
- Definitive compound identification and co-elution detection with simultaneous 2D and 3D operation
- Waters Acquity UPLC PDA Detector
- Cables and connectors
The ACQUITY UPLC Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector offers advanced optical detection, providing unprecedented trace impurity detection and quantitation with spectral analysis capabilities. It is the ideal detector for any laboratory application, from compound identification to method development. For routine analyses, the ACQUITY UPLC PDA Detector is reliable, easy-to-use, and has enhanced software control to provide flexibility for simultaneous 2D and 3D operation.
- High optical and digital resolution, low signal-to-noise ratios, and library matching provides quantitation of trace impurities with low signal-to-noise ratios
- Flexible parameter control for the detection of analytes in any UPLC separation
- Simultaneous 2D and 3D operation in either Empower or MassLynx Software
- Wavelengths of 190 to 500 nm and up to 2.0 AU without compromising linearity
- Low-volume, light-guided flowcell improves light transmission efficiency, allowing quantitation up to 2.0 AU without compromising linearity
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.