The Agilent Technologies XY autosampler (G1811A) is an XYZ robot which can automate sample handling procedures. It is controlled by Agilent ChemStation for UV-visible spectroscopy software of revision A.06.0x or higher.
System specifications include:
- Autosampler type: XYZ robot with stationary rack design.
- Front panel: One yellow LED.
- Needle rinse: Dedicated rinse station for cleaning the inside and outside of the needle. Selectable rinse volume and flow rate
- Needle positioning performance: Resolution in X, Y and Z: ± 1 mm. Repeatability in X, Y and Z: ± 0.25 mm.
- Arm speed: X- and Y-axes: 250 mm/s. Z-axis: 126.9 mm/s.
- Rack capacity: Up to four 21 series racks.
- Control: Computer control via RS-232 port.
View more info here: Agilent G1811A XY Autosampler
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.