- Gilson 215 Liquid Handler
- Gilson 819 Sample Injection Valve Actuator
- Cables and connectors
Gilson 215 Liquid Handler
The Gilson 215 Liquid Handler is a high-throughput automated liquid handler capable of tasks such as sample transfers, dilutions, mixing, reagent addition, and microplate reformatting. It features patented Dual Rail™ syringe drive technology, accurate use of four or eight syringes, and accommodates probes that fit all application requirements. The Gilson Multiple Probe 215 Liquid Handler is intended to be used in a laboratory environment by trained technical personnel.
The Gilson 215 Direct-Inject Liquid Handler/Injector with 819 Sample Injection Valve is designed to handle the demands of smaller injection volumes—delivers microliter volumes with precision and accuracy. Capable of injecting volumes of 500 nL to 5 mL from 384 or 96-well microplates, vials or tubes.
- Accommodates up to 17 standard- or deep-well microplates
- Increases throughput with valve switching speeds five times faster than the standard 215 Liquid Handler/Injector
- Ideal for injecting 1 uL (or less) directly into the 841 Injection
- Module to minimize carryover and maximize precision; can also accommodate large-volume injections without reconfiguring the instrument.
Gilson 819 Sample Injection Valve Actuator
The Gilson 819 Injection Valve Actuator features a high-pressure, two-position switching valve for fraction collection with a flow rate higher than 20 mL/min.
The 819 Injection Module enables you to inject samples onto Gilson’s 215 Liquid Handler. The module contains a high-pressure, two-position switching valve that can also be used for fraction collection. It is an effective way to collect fractions when the flow rate is higher than 20 mL/min.