Gold Peg Int RotaTherm Continuous Cooking System For Low Batch Emulsion Type Product5 – 15 lb/min (300 – 900 lb/hr) in feed rate into the cooker (add approx. 5% for net condensate gain for final output).
Scaleable to 60 – 180 lb/min.
Cooking temperatures from 160° - 285°F.
Product exit temperatures (ex: vacuum vessel) down to 140°F
Skid mounted system of 4.4m length x 2.25m wide x 2.15m high.
Ability to mix formulation and provide product under pressure to the cooker.
Designed to handle tough Skim Milk Curd based products.
Formulation blending (with levelling screw) through to presentation to filling equipment.
Vacuum system, steam regulator and Motor control included.
• All types of Processed Cheese: IWS, SOS, block,
spreads, canned, glass, triangle, portion, foil, analogue,
cream, enzyme modified
• Powders: butter, cheese and other milk powder
• Vegetable: baby food, mashed, smooth or particulate
soups and pasta sauces, aged person food
• Fruit: concentrates, pulps, syrups
• Dips: grain based, cheese based, starch based, meat
• Sauces: tomato, soy, chilli, marinades, korma, curry,
sweet and sour, dressings, starch based, particulate
• Pie Filling: starch types, meat, vegetable, fish, mixed
• Meat: pet food, taco, minced, pastes, canned beef,
• Desserts: custards, starch based, rice custards, tapioca
pudding, fromage frais, whipped, foamed
• Industrial: flavours, chemicals, starch, inks and dyes,
paper fibre, minerals, cosmetics