UNUSED Sky Softgel SS-100 Soft Gel Encapsulation Machine. year: 2005. NEVER USED, IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING, READY FOR TRANSPORTATION.
• Machine for encapsulating soft gelatin capsules, model SS-100. Specifications: Capacity: up to 126 00 capsules per hour for Oval # 5 All parts in contact with the product: 316 stainless steel. Max speed: 3.5 rpm, usually 2-3 rpm. Number of plungers: 20 The size of the matrix rollers: 150 mm (diameter) x 250 mm (length). Machine dimensions: 2160mm (length) x 1030mm (width) x 2080mm (height) Connection: 220V / 380V / 440V x 50Hz / 60Hz x 3 phase. 15 kW. Weight: 2000 kg.
• Rotary drying (8 baskets) -1 pc. Specifications: Number of rotating baskets: 8 pcs. Basket dimensions: 500mm (diameter) x 600 mm. Connection: 220V / 380V / 440V x 50Hz / 60Hz x 3 phases. 3.2 kW. Dimensions: 4500mm (length) x 850mm (width) x 1055mm (height). Weight: 1000 kg.
• Solvent free system.
• Replacement parts of forming / matrix drums (Oval # 5, 25 mg) -1 set.
• Spare parts for two years of operation - 1 set.
• Gelatin melting tank (600 l) - 2 pcs. Specifications: Speed: max. 40 rpm (fixed). Temperature: max. 90 ~ 100 ° C. Volume: max. 600 l x 2 containers. Heaters: two elements of 5 kW (electric heater). Vacuum pump with waterproofing. Dimensions: 3100mm (length) x 1600mm / 2,893 (width) x 3,500mm (height).
• Service tank for gelatin (volume 200 l) - 4 pcs. Specifications: Temperature: max. 70 - 90 ?. Volume: max.200 l. Temperature adjustment: built-in sensors.
• Service tank for drugs (volume 200 l) - 2 pcs. Specifications: Material parts in contact with the product - 316 stainless steel Volume: max. 200 l.
This lot is being sold "as is, where is". We recommend that you contact an EquipNet sales representative to set up your own inspection. This item is located in
This equipment is subject to a removal and loading charge.
The written description provided for this equipment is EXACTLY what you will receive if you opt to purchase this listing. Any items that are not in the description but appear in the visual representations of this listing will not be included in the sale. Photos and video are provided just as references and to give a general sense of condition.
Please be aware that weights and dimensions of equipment provided on EquipNet’s listings are estimates and can vary from actual weights and size. Sellers estimates are often not precise especially when equipment was installed versus prepped for shipment. As such, please do not fully rely on the accuracy of this information in EquipNet’s listings for shipping quotes and/or user size requirements.
Any license associated with this equipment is non-transferable.
Inspected, Guaranteed, Warranted and Refurbished Equipment
You can rest assured that when you see the EquipNet Certified logo on a listing that you will be buying equipment that has been inspected, tested, and in many cases fully refurbished. Please check the individual listing for specifics.
Guarantees & Warranties range from 30 to 180 Days!
For more information please feel free to speak with our knowledgeable representatives.
Why we recommend inspection
Why We Recommend Inspection!
We want your experience with EquipNet and with the assets that we have on our site to be extremely positive. We make every effort possible to provide accurate and thorough descriptions. The lots are sold, however, on an "as is, where is" basis with no guarantee or warranty. To ensure your satisfaction, we strongly recommend that you inspect this and every asset for which you are interested. We want to make sure that you are buying exactly what you need. This is part of our overall philosophy of an open and honest way of doing business.
To set up an inspection, please call us - North America +1.781.849.7667, Europe +44.118.901.6161, India +91.222.848.0883, Latin America +57.1.508.7908 or email us at email@example.com