The Bagging lines consist of (1) Haver and Boecker GAMMA Form Fill Seal (FFS) Machine for Polymer Packing
• 1800 bags/hour capacity with the weight accuracy of 20 gram per bag (Standard Deviation Sigma)
• These are state of the art high speed bagging machines used for Polymer (PE/PP) packaging into 25 KG FFS Bags
• These FFS machines can bag any granular pelletized product of size between 2-5 mm
• (2) Palletizers (2000 bags/hour capacity) from Moellers (3) Moellers HAS -Vario Stretch Hood Machines capable of stretch hooding 60 pallets / hour
• The machines were originally bought in 2009 and installed and used in Polymer packaging from 2010 for around 6 years
• Original Manuals & essential spare-parts available along with these machines
• These machines were under direct maintenance of the company and were in perfect working condition till it was dismantled in 2017
• Seller can sell one or more (up to 4 Lines) to a buyer. 2 Lines( A & D) also have Big Bag Lines from SSB, Germany capable of bagging (upto 1500 KG) – around 22 bags per hour
Haver and Boecker & Moellers
38 x 7 x 9 FT - 33069.00 lb
1158.24 x 213.36 x 274.32 cm - 15000 KGS
This lot is being sold "as is, where is". We recommend that you contact an EquipNet sales representative to set up your own inspection. This item is located in
This equipment is subject to a removal and loading charge.
The written description provided for this equipment is EXACTLY what you will receive if you opt to purchase this listing. Any items that are not in the description but appear in the visual representations of this listing will not be included in the sale. Photos and video are provided just as references and to give a general sense of condition.
Please be aware that weights and dimensions of equipment provided on EquipNet’s listings are estimates and can vary from actual weights and size. Sellers estimates are often not precise especially when equipment was installed versus prepped for shipment. As such, please do not fully rely on the accuracy of this information in EquipNet’s listings for shipping quotes and/or user size requirements.
Any license associated with this equipment is non-transferable.
Inspected, Guaranteed, Warranted and Refurbished Equipment
You can rest assured that when you see the EquipNet Certified logo on a listing that you will be buying equipment that has been inspected, tested, and in many cases fully refurbished. Please check the individual listing for specifics.
Guarantees & Warranties range from 30 to 180 Days!
For more information please feel free to speak with our knowledgeable representatives.
Why we recommend inspection
Why We Recommend Inspection!
We want your experience with EquipNet and with the assets that we have on our site to be extremely positive. We make every effort possible to provide accurate and thorough descriptions. The lots are sold, however, on an "as is, where is" basis with no guarantee or warranty. To ensure your satisfaction, we strongly recommend that you inspect this and every asset for which you are interested. We want to make sure that you are buying exactly what you need. This is part of our overall philosophy of an open and honest way of doing business.
To set up an inspection, please call us - North America +1.781.849.7667, Europe +44.118.901.6161, India +91.222.848.0883, Latin America +57.1.508.7908 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org