Seller's Acceptable Currency:
Model AD-160A helps determine the
ruggedness of packages and the effectiveness of their interior cushioning when exposed to
impact during material handling. The effects of dropping are easily duplicated in a laboratory
setting using controlled and precise at, corner, and edge drop tests.
MODEL AD-160A ACCUDROPTM FEATURES
ACME Screw Drive System with Single Drop Arm Action
- 160 lbs (73 kg) maximum payload capacity
- 32” (813 mm) maximum package exterior dimension
- 30” W x 32” D (762x 813mm) steel impact surface
- 15” - 72” (381- 1829 mm) adjustable drop height (extended heights available)
- Sonar alert during drop arm release sequence
- Packaging Holding Fixture holds package in correct orientation prior to drop
- Exclusive Hand-Held Operator Control with LCD digital readout:
- Selectable display units of inches or millimeters
- Two button drop release sequence to ensure safe operation
- Auto positioning function with memory
- Drop positioning control
- Analog counter tracks the number of drops performed
- Versitle package height and width
ACCUDROPTM 160 LB. CAPACITY DROP TESTER
Precision drop testing at an aordable price. We call it the ACCUDROP 160A drop tester. This
drop tester represents the ultimate in product and package performance testing and is
designed to meet a wide variety of global testing needs.
Complies with ISTA, ASTM, ISO, MIL STD, and other internationally recognized test stand.
This lot is being sold "as is, where is". We recommend that you contact an EquipNet sales representative to set up your own inspection. This item is located in
This equipment is subject to a removal and loading charge.