Marchesini Neri RE 402 Eyedrop Bottle Side Labeler
Due to competitive concerns, there is a Buyer a pre-approval process. Contact your sales representative to find out more.
|Neri RE 402 Eyedrop Bottle Side Labeler|
- Item 1, Rotary 10 headed Eyedrop Bottle Double Side Labeling Machine, has a throughput of up to 300 bpm.
- Fitted with a side guided slat conveyor and timing screw bottle in-feed to the rotary 10 headed in-feed star wheel
- Fitted with 2 off blank self adhesive side labelling in-feed units.
- For labels ranging from 30-110 mm high.
- This Bottle Side labelling machine is fitted with a thermal printing unit onto the initially applied paper pressure sensitive labels, and then a second clear plastic self adhesive cover label side labelling and in-feed system.
- Measures overall 4000 x 1900 x 2300 mm high
- Item 2, Discharging labelled bottle heat tunnel, fitted with a 430 x 100 x 100 mm high heat tunnel
- Measures overall 2700 x 1000 x 1570 mm high
- Item 3, Bottle In-feed Side Conveyor Drive Unit, measures 600 x 700 x 850 mm high
- Pallet with 8 boxes of Change Parts, measures 1200 x 800 x 1160 mm high
|CE Marked||YES|| |
|Model||RE 402|| |
|Type of Labeler||ROTARY|| |
|Type of Label||PRESSURE SENSITIVE|| |
|Application Type||WIPE/MERGE|| |
|Label Speed||300 LPM||300 LPM|
|Label Size||110mm high|| |
|Number of Labeling Heads||10|| |
|Products Run||Bottles|| |
|Air Requirements||6 BAR||6 BAR|
|Location of Labels on Product||Sides|| |
|Voltage||400 VOLTS||400 VOLTS|
|Frequency||50 HERTZ||50 HERTZ|
|Current||13 AMPS||13 AMPS|
|Recommended Packaging Form||CUSTOM|| |
|Estimated Shipping Weight||3968.28 lb||1800 KGS|
|Estimated Shipping Length||192.91 in||4900 MM|
|Estimated Shipping Width||74.80 in||1900 MM|
|Estimated Shipping Height||90.55 in||2300 MM|
|This lot is being sold "as is, where is". We recommend that you contact an EquipNet sales representative to set up your own inspection. This item is located in Hungary.|
|This equipment is subject to a removal and loading charge.|
Please Note: The seller of this equipment requires the buyer to accept a sales agreement. Click here to view the sales agreement.
The written description provided for this equipment is EXACTLY what you will receive if you opt to purchase this listing. Any items that are not in the description but appear in the visual representations of this listing will not be included in the sale. Photos and video are provided just as references and to give a general sense of condition.
Please be aware that weights and dimensions of equipment provided on EquipNet’s listings are estimates and can vary from actual weights and size. Sellers estimates are often not precise especially when equipment was installed versus prepped for shipment. As such, please do not fully rely on the accuracy of this information in EquipNet’s listings for shipping quotes and/or user size requirements.
Any license associated with this equipment is non transferable.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
EquipNet's 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
The price for EquipNet Certified listings includes a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
(US and Canada customers eligible only). Customer shall have the right to return the
applicable product(s) for a refund or credit.
If repair is needed, EquipNet shall at its sole discretion have the option to repair the unit
and ship back to Customer. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by EquipNet, Customer
shall be responsible for all packaging and shipping charges for product(s) returned or
repaired. If the unit cannot be repaired, EquipNet will attempt to find a replacement unit
that is acceptable to the customer. If a replacement unit cannot be identified, EquipNet
will credit the customer for their purchase, and will refund the customer or apply the
credit to their account.
This 30-Day Money Back Guarantee is null and void if (a) the Product has been
modified by the Customer, (b) any repairs have been attempted or completed by either
the Customer or another third party, (c) the Product has not been subject to proper
maintenance, or (d) the Product has been misused or abused in any way
For more information contact your EquipNet sales representative.