Eppendorf 5415R Microcentrifuge
The Centrifuge 5415 R is a refrigerated bench-top centrifuge, used in research and routine laboratories in the biosciences, industry, clinics, and chemistry. With their space-saving design and user-friendly operating concept, these centrifuges are ideal for everyday routine tasks.
Centrifuge 5415 R has the same user-friendliness and all the tried and tested technical features of the non-refrigerated 5415 D, including the almost indestructible maintenance-free drive, which requires only 13 seconds to accelerate to the maximum speed of 13,200 rpm (max. rcf: 16,000 x g).
The rotor runs so smoothly that particles that have already been pelleted are not unintentionally resuspended. Centrifuge 5415 R enables rapid and reliable refrigerated centrifugation in a temperature range between 0 °C and 40 °C. Temperature-sensitive samples are maintained safely at 4 °C, even at maximum speed. In the standby mode, the centrifuge then can be set to the desired temperature. With the aid of the Fast Cool function, refreshing 4 °C can be attained within a mere 16 minutes. One undisputed innovation on Centrifuge 5415 R is the new motorized lid latch. Two built-in gripper arms close the newly designed lid automatically.
Product features of Centrifuges 5415D/5415R
- Small and quiet
- Dials and a digital display
- rpm/rcf setting as required
- Separate short-spin key
- Max. rcf: 16,100 x g
- Maintenance-free drive
- Space-saving design
- 24-position standard rotor for 1.5/2.0 ml tubes (adapters available for 0.2 ml, 0.4 ml, 0.5 ml and 0.6 ml tubes); autoclavable; also available with an aerosol-tight aluminium lid
- Eppendorf 5415R Microcentrifuge
- Eppendorf F45-24-11 Rotor
- Cables and connectors
Additional product features of Centrifuge 5415R
- Temperature setting range from 0 °C to 40 °C
- Temperature of 4 °C maintained exactly, even at maximum speed
- Stand-by cooling
- Fast Cool: from room temperature to 4 °C in max. 16 minutes
- Motorized lid latch
- 24 x Microlitre 0.2-2ml