Eppendorf 5702R Centrifuge with A-4-38 Rotor and Additional Buckets
This Eppendorf 5702R Refrigerated Centrifuge can be used in a range of settings, from the clinical lab to the cell culture lab. With various fixed-angle and swing-bucket rotors available, they can accommodate almost any kind of tube.
The economical centrifuge for the clinical lab. With various fixed-angle and swing-bucket rotors and an extensive range of adapters, nearly all types of tubes can be used.
- Swing-bucket rotor A-4-38. Maximum speed: 3.000 x g (4.400 rpm)
- Cables & connectors
- Additional buckets ( as shown on pictures)
- Parameter locking
- Very silent
- “At Set” function starts timer when set speed is reached for reproducible results.
- Sight glass for quick calibration check
- 6 Rotor options
System specifications include:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 32 x 40 x 24 cm
- Weight: 20 kg