Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 8R Centrifuge ( New in box)
The Thermo Scientific ST 8R Refrigerated Benchtop Centrifuge is extremely versatile and user-friendly with innovative auto-lock rotor exchange technology, imbalance detection, and biocontainment sealing options. With one-touch operation, low noise levels, a highly visible backlit display, and conformance to the latest clinical and safety standards, the ST8R is an easy-to-use unit, applicable to any lab.
Reach maximum speeds up to 17,850 RPM with a maximum RCF of 30,279 x g. The ST8R is ideal for clinical and research applications, accommodating 24 x 5/7ml blood tubes at a time or 8 x 50ml swinging bucket rotor capacity (including capacity up to four microplates or 30 filtration columns).
- Secure, push-button Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange in as little as three seconds delivers trouble-free rotor installation and removal and clear chamber access for cleaning convenience.
- Biocontainment sealing options, including certified† Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ lids, offer glove-friendly, one-handed operation.
- Low noise levels, including just 52 dBA at performance of 17,850rpm/30,279 x g (with Sorvall ST 8R centrifuge), to ensure a peaceful laboratory
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols
- Highly visible backlit display offers easy reading of parameters across the lab
- Glove- and detergent-friendly user interface
- Multilingual instructions offered in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish on programming, run conditions, alerts and service messages
- Centrifuge conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards such as UL, CE and IVD
- Runs up to 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes at a time in swinging bucket configuration
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards