- Agilent 7890A GC
- Agilent G1888 Networkspace Sampler
- Cables and connectors
Agilent 7890A GC:
- Breakthrough Capillary Flow Technology enables leak-free in-oven connections, enhances productivity and data integrity via backflushing and offers versatile, robust solutions for complex GC analyses.
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) technology provides direct rapid heating and cooling of capillary columns for extremely fast analytical cycle times and higher productivity
- Blos NPD available for more stable operation and longer lifetime
- Fastest injection times of any GC autosampler, plus dual simultaneous injection, 150-vial capacity and enhanced sample preparation capabilities
Agilent G1888 Networkspace Sampler Features:
A 70-sample tray and 12 positions in the heating oven allowing unattended overnight operation for many applications. Automated constant heating time is employed with an optimized sample overlapping for maximum sample throughput in the minimum amount of time. A deactivated sampling path, from sampling needle to transfer line, is standard.
When coupled with an inert 7890A or 6890N volatiles interface complete chromatographic system inertness is achieved. A controlled temperature range from 40 deg C to 230 deg C makes it possible to analyze semi-volatiles at temperatures over 200 deg C, as well as traditional applications for low boiling point analytes. Heated zones can be turned off, which allows analyses at ambient conditions for biological or extremely thermally sensitive analytes.
In addition to routine single extraction (one sampling per vial), two modes of multiple headspace extraction (MHE) are incorporated in the G1888. Multi-puncture extraction with up to 100 extractions per vial is possible for the analysis of samples in unusual matrices. A concentration mode’ of MHE allows multiple extractions from a vial to be made, followed by the start of the GC run after the last extraction.
The sampler includes some convenient testing and troubleshooting features, including a set of four pre-stored chemical test methods, a semi-automated leak test, and a detailed power-on self-test. Complete control of the G1888 can be achieved using the GC ChemStation, MSD Productivity ChemStation and MSD Security ChemStation, or Cerity NDS for Pharmaceutical QA/QC. Instrument control is integrated with drop-down menus for ease of method setup. The existing sequence table is used to set up analyses, maintaining optimized sample overlap and constant heating time.
Note: Licenses for Agilent’s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.