PLÜMAT GMBH 1937 Filler
Recommended filling range 50ml. up to 5000ml.
* 4 parallel/filling sealing BFM 007 modules integrated into one frame.
* Currently set up for processing infusion and parenteral bags with tube connection.
* Suitable for the following packing materials: PP/PE/PVC/EVA/EVOH (lastly used on PVC)
* All product contact parts are made from AISI 316L
* The bags are manually fed into the machine. The operator continuously loads the four modules in succession by putting the tubes of the bags into the tube reception devices of each module, thereby a contact switch is actuated signalising that the bag has been loaded. The fill tube is centred automatically, and the filling nozzle moves down to enter the fill tube and fill empty bag. The operator starts the automatic filling and sealing process with two hands by pressing the buttons.
* This machine is suitable for PVC bags with twin tube port and non-PVC bags with one tube port.
* Sealing method: From injection stoper feeding station – mode: automatic stopper feeding
* Capacity (with 2 operators):
3200 Bags per hour (100ml)
2800 Bags per hour (250ml)
2600 Bags per hour (500ml)
1700 Bags per hour (1000ml)
800 Bags per hour (2000ml)
* Dosage system: Massflow filling system in connection with a pneumatic fill valve, in-line sterilizable (CIP/SIP) up to 125 Celsius
* Product infeed connection: tri-clamp DN40
* Operating voltage: 230 V
* Frequency: 50 Hz
* Power consumption: 0.8 kW
* Compressed air: approx. 6 Bar
* Compressed Air Consumption: approx. 20 Nl/m
* Clean Air consumption: 400l/h
Este lote se vende "no estado em que se encontra". Recomendamos que contate um representante de vendas da EquipNet para agendar uma inspeção. Este artigo se encontra em
Este equipamento está sujeito a taxas de desinstalação e remoção.