- Waters Acquity TUV Detector
- Cables and connectors
Notice: Onsite installation training all over the world available for additional cost.
The ACQUITY UPLC® Tunable UV (TUV) Detector is a tunable, dual wavelength ultraviolet/visible (UV/Vis) detector that offers optimal linearity, resolution and sensitivity for UPLC®/UV separations. It features uniquely designed, patented light-guiding flow cell technology, low-noise performance (6 µAU), and support for data rates up to 80 Hz.
Discover the performance benefits of the ACQUITY UPLC TUV Detector for both routine and complex analyses in pharmaceutical, life science, environmental, agricultural, energy and petrochemical applications.
UHPLC transforms the expectations of laboratories worldwide
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-µm hybrid particle chemistry
The ACQUITY UPLC Tunable UV (TUV) Detector provides performance benefits for both routine and complex analyses in pharmaceutical, life science, environmental, agricultural, energy, and petrochemical applications.
- Wavelength Range from 190 to 700 nm
- Linear dynamic range that extends more than 3.5 orders of magnitude
- Wavelength accuracy of ± 1 nm to ensure precise detection wavelength