- Shimadzu TOC-V CSH total Organic Carbon Analyzer
- Shimadzu TNM-1 Total Nitrogen Measurement
- Cables and connectors
TOC-V CSH Total Organic Carbon Analyzer
Shimadzu has been a world leader in the manufacture of high-quality Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzers since 1967. These state-of-the-art TOC analyzers maximize both sensitivity and productivity, making them the ideal choice for monitoring rivers, lakes, and oceans, assisting in the management of water from public sources, wastewater, and manufacturing processes, and, in the pharmaceutical industry, performing validation processes to meet the required regulations. Today, Shimadzu´s TOC analyzers are the benchmarks of the industry.
Combustion catalytic oxidation / NDIR method The functionality for continuous automatic measurement has been added to the ability of the combustion catalytic oxidation/NDIR TOC-V Series to perform high-performance, high sensitivity measurement of organic substances. The On-line TOC-VCSH can be used for Continuous automatic high-sensitivity monitoring of water samples such as pure water and tap water.
Combines Combustion Catalytic Oxidation at 680°C and NDIR Method
Combustion catalytic oxidation at 680°C oxidizes even persistent or
insoluble organic compounds. This method accurately measures any
type of organic substance not affected by interfering substances or the
sample properties such as pH or conductivity.
Combustion catalytic oxidation at 680°C eliminates the need for
oxidizing reagents, saving the tasks of procuring and preparing
reagents. No special draining operations are needed.
Off-line Measurement Functions
A dedicated on-line measuring port is provided for easily conducting
interrupting analyses. The optional OCT-1a allow the automatic
measurement of up to 15 samples.
Support Software for Pharmaceutical Water Management Applications
The On-line TOC-VCSH incorporates software for automatically
performing tests specified by Japanese Pharmacopeia (resolution test)
and USP (system suitability test). Combining the On-line TOC-VCSH
with an OCT-1 (optional) enables fully automatic testing; setting the
reagent is all that is required.
- Management of pharmaceutical water
- Management of ultrapure and recycled water for the semiconductor industry
- Management of mains water
- l Impurity contamination management for all types of water used at plants (cooling water, recycled water, and boiler water)
TNM-1 Total Nitrogen Measuring Unit
- Combustion tube and oxidation catalyst are shared with TOC analysis, such that maintenance is virtually identical to dedicated TOC use. Maintenance is simple as no oxidant or other reagent is required.
- NO2 (nitrogen dioxide) is measured by Shimadzu’s tried and tested chemiluminescence method.
- Measurements over a wide range from 0.1 mg/L to 4000 mg/L.