*ALL COSTS FOR REMOVAL AND DE-INSTALLING AT SELLER FACILITY IS INCLUDED SELLER IS ALSO OFFERING A FREE INSTALLATION SERVICE AT BUYER FACILITY*
SORA MACHINE 2019 Aerosol Filling Line1 ( contains some UNUSED machines ).
1. FEEDING TABLE: Empty cans feeding table
2. DOUBLE INDEX 4 HEADS PRODUCT FILLER,2 HEADS VALVE INSERTER & SORTER & ELEVATOR AND INDEX 2 HEAD VALVES CRIMPER: 4 heads index rotary filling machine with capacity 30-300ml.Index machine for 1’’ valve insertion and crimping with valve sorter and elevator
3. 6 HEADS GAS FILLER: 6 heads index propellant filling machine through crimped valves. Machine is equipped with cylinders each one with capacity 30-400ml.Machine needs to be set in gas filling room separately
4. ROTARY TYPE ACTUATOR INSERTER & SORTER & BUNKER : Machine in standard execution in order to insert actuators onto the cans, inclusive of actuators sorter
5. INK-JET UNIT : Station to mount buyer’s ink-jet printer
6. 6 HEADS CAP INSERTER & SORTER & ELEVATOR: 6 heads automatic continuous rotary machine for insertion caps on cans, inclusive caps feeder and elevator.
7. CONVEYORS: Converyors in order to connect all units.
8. ELECTRIC CABINET: General electric cabinet for the unit
Line available for removal : 1-2 MONTHS
Recommended Packaging Form:
551.18 x 212.60 x 98.43 in - 11463.92 lb
14000 x 5400 x 2500 MM - 5200 KGS
This lot is being sold "as is, where is". We recommend that you contact an EquipNet sales representative to set up your own inspection. This item is located in
This equipment is subject to a removal and loading charge.
The written description provided for this equipment is EXACTLY what you will receive if you opt to purchase this listing. Any items that are not in the description but appear in the visual representations of this listing will not be included in the sale. Photos and video are provided just as references and to give a general sense of condition.
Please be aware that weights and dimensions of equipment provided on EquipNet’s listings are estimates and can vary from actual weights and size. Sellers estimates are often not precise especially when equipment was installed versus prepped for shipment. As such, please do not fully rely on the accuracy of this information in EquipNet’s listings for shipping quotes and/or user size requirements.
Any license associated with this equipment is non-transferable.
Inspected, Guaranteed, Warranted and Refurbished Equipment
You can rest assured that when you see the EquipNet Certified logo on a listing that you will be buying equipment that has been inspected, tested, and in many cases fully refurbished. Please check the individual listing for specifics.
Guarantees & Warranties range from 30 to 180 Days!
For more information please feel free to speak with our knowledgeable representatives.
Why we recommend inspection
Why We Recommend Inspection!
We want your experience with EquipNet and with the assets that we have on our site to be extremely positive. We make every effort possible to provide accurate and thorough descriptions. The lots are sold, however, on an "as is, where is" basis with no guarantee or warranty. To ensure your satisfaction, we strongly recommend that you inspect this and every asset for which you are interested. We want to make sure that you are buying exactly what you need. This is part of our overall philosophy of an open and honest way of doing business.
To set up an inspection, please call us - North America +1.781.849.7667, Europe +44.118.901.6161, India +91.222.848.0883, Latin America +57.1.508.7908 or email us at email@example.com