The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ASE™ 350 Accelerated Solvent Extractor system is a patented system for the extraction of solid and semisolid samples using common solvents at elevated temperatures and pressures. The Dionex ASE 350 system can automatically extract up to 24 samples, using less solvent and labor, and accommodates 1, 5, 10, 22, 34, 66 and 100 mL cell sizes. The system automatically extract up to 24 samples (1–100 grams each), faster than Soxhlet, sonication, and other extraction methods.
- Automated sequential solvent extraction system with a carousel, requiring less solvent and labor.
- Integrated solvent controller allows mixing and delivery of up to three solvents.
- Specialized oven design ensures uniform heating and control of temperature for the extraction cell. This ensures uniform extraction from cell-to-cell and batch-to-batch.
- SmartRun™ system ensures cell size and collection vessel size are matched for a successful extraction.
- pH hardened pathway with Dionium™ components and cell make accelerated solvent extraction compatible with acid or alkaline pretreated matrices.
- Flow-through technology allows in-line filtration and in-cell clean-up.