EQUIPNET AUCTIONS TERMS
Sale Currency: GBP
Buyer`s Premium: 16.00%
PAYMENT WILL BE WIRE TRANSFER:
TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE Payment is due upon successful bid(s). EquipNet, Inc. (“EquipNet”,or” EquipNet, Inc”.) will require a deposit prior to bidding of not less than 200.00 GBP or twenty five percent (25%) of the Buyer`s aggregate PURCHASE PRICE estimate with the balance due upon successful bid. EquipNet, Inc. may contact bidders requesting credit card hold or wire transfer confirmation as a deposit. If no deposit is received upon request EquipNet, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel Buyer`s bids with Penalties and re-sell Goods.
International Trade Compliance: Important Notice-This auction requires that registered bidders have their registration information reviewed for approval against a set of International Trade Compliance Standards. In the event, in the sole discretion of the seller, that these standards are not satisfactorily met by any registered bidder, then any bids that are submitted by such bidder may be considered invalid with no obligation of sale, should such bid(s) remain the high bid at the conclusion of the auction.
1. EquipNet charges a buyer`s premium at the time of sale, which is an additional charge above and beyond the equipment bid. A 16% Buyers Premium will apply at this sale.
2. All items unless otherwise stated are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS." There are no warranties made by EquipNet, Inc. or the Sellers(s) as to the merchantability or fitness for any specific or particular use. : The Consumer Protection Act 1987- No lots are sold as new. Equipnet has not created and will not create any express warranty to any bidder as to the condition, performance or value of any of the items, products or property being placed for sale that bidders may rely on.
3. Final Auction Bid Acceptance and Payment
All auction equipment is subject to internal redeployment, cancellation of listing, or other sale prior to formal acceptance of an auction bid by the seller. The formal acceptance of an auction bid is not final until an invoice has been sent, timely payment has been received in full, a visual inspection of equipment satisfactory to EquipNet, Inc. has been made prior to shipment release, and timely shipment arrangements acceptable to EquipNet, Inc. have been finalized. Only after the above conditions have been met will a sale be final. Members should not rely on other verbal or written forms of communication regarding bids.
Payment in full is due within 2 business day from the time an auction invoice has been sent or hand delivered. If payment is not received in full within 2 business day from the time an auction invoice has been sent any and all bids made by the member may, at the sole discretion of EquipNet, Inc. may be deemed null and void and the transaction cancelled. If a member fails to pay for their purchase, cancels their purchase without just cause, or fails to remove their equipment as required EquipNet reserves the right to cancel the purchase and charge an administrative fee equal to 16% of the accepted offer in addition to the 16% Buyers Premium. Also, if payment is not received within 2 business day from the time an auction invoice is sent EquipNet, Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate a members account without further notice. If a member fails to pay because funds were returned or rejected, EquipNet, Inc. may charge a returned check fee of $100.00 as well as other fees and premiums mentioned above. Buyers are required to pay their invoices in the same currency as the invoice. If payment is made using an alternate currency, then the buyer assumes the risk of currency conversion, including payment shortfalls.
4. While the descriptions and information contained in the advertised material for this sale are, to the best of EquipNet, Inc. knowledge, believed to be correct. EquipNet, Inc. and Seller(s) will not be responsible for any deletions, discrepancies or inaccuracies. Any announcements made at the auction or sale via electronic email or otherwise will take precedence over any previous announcements, advertisements or distributed material.
5. VAT will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items. Tax exempt buyers will need to present a valid tax exemption certificate or supporting document, otherwise their purchases will be subject to any applicable taxes as governed by local, county, state or federal law. Taxes can only be removed/refunded if the supporting documentation is provided timely. Tax exemption certificates or the supporting documents must be sent to EquipNet within seven (7) days of invoice date. European Community Buyer please provide your VAT number without your VAT number we will have to charge the legal applicable VAT and this VAT cannot be refunded. Foreign buyers from countries outside of the European district have to pay the legal applicable VAT. Once we have received the appropriate official and stamped export documents, confirming transport outside of the European district, we will refund the paid VAT.
6. All equipment load outs will be conducted by a vendor approved by EquipNet or Seller with NO EXCEPTION. Buyers cannot utilize any vendor that is not approved by EquipNet or Seller. Buyer is responsible as a part of their invoice to pay loading charges as described in the catalog. The removal period for purchased items will be posted on the website or announced via email or at the auction or sale. Cost and responsibility of removal within the removal period remains with the buyer. All items must be removed within the specified removal period or shall be deemed abandoned and resold by EquipNet, Inc. Positively no refunds or credits for shortages or claims relating to items won at auction will be considered after goods leave the seller`s or seller`s agent`s premises.
IN SOME INSTANCES THE SELLER IN IT’S SOLE DESCRETION MAY ALLOW SELECT RIGGER / VENDORS ONTO THE SITE TO CONDUCT REMOVAL/RIGGING SERVICES AND AS SUCH BUYER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT AS A PART OF THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION THAT ANY COMPANY RETAINED BY THE BUYER FOR EQUIPMENT PICK-UP / REMOVAL WILL NEED TO BE APPROVED BY THE SELLER AND WILL BE REQURED TO PROVIDE THE APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTATION & INSURANCE COVERAGE POLICIES AND FURTHER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING INDEMNIFICATION:
EQUIPMENT PICK-UP & REMOVAL INDEMNIFICATION: To the MAXIMUM extent permitted by law, BUYER and/or BUYERS AGENT AS UNDERSIGNED indemnifies, defends and holds EQUIPNET INC. and the SELLER and all its affiliates harmless against any and all claims for liability and damage, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees arising out of any claim for personal injury, sickness, and, or, death to any persons and for any property damage caused by the transportation, and, or, the transfer of purchased equipment from or within the facility or to the dock including but not limited to the transfer of purchased material to the BUYERS vehicle including any or all vehicles of any company including but not limited to any rigging or transportation companies acting to transport BUYERS purchases whether or not such claims are based in part on the active or passive negligence or participation in the wrong or an alleged breach of a statutory duty or obligation on the part of EQUIPNET INC. and the SELLER. This indemnification is inclusive of residual or hazardous chemicals or other hazardous material on or in the purchased items, whether or not due to the negligence of EQUIPNET INC. and the SELLER or any affiliate, during the commencement of the dismantling or load out or other work by BUYER and /or any company including but not limited to any rigging or transportation companies employed by the BUYER to act as agent to transport for the BUYER. The word "persons" as used herein, shall be construed to imply both the plural and the singular, as the case may demand, and shall include corporations, companies, associations, societies and municipal corporations as well as individuals. BUYER AND BUYER’S AGENTS are solely responsible for safely rigging and securing all loads to their vehicles and, or, vehicles they designate to remove the equipment and or machinery from the premises. Any vehicle that is deemed to be unsafe in the sole discretion of EQUIPNET INC. and the SELLER will be denied access to the facility / Dock.
Bidder understands and agrees that load out services are not applicable to all auctions; further, if load outs are applicable as relating to any specific auction, load outs will ONLY include loading onto a single standard vehicle or flatbed and will NOT include loading to a container or multiple load outs to several vehicles unless arrangements have been agreed to prior to the event with EquipNet or the Seller.
As a part of the terms and conditions of the auction, and in consideration of receiving permission to enter on the premises Bidder hereby releases, waives all claims, assumes all risk, indemnifies and forever discharges Seller and Equipnet and its subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents, directors, servants, affiliated organizations and licensees from every and all claims that may result from my being within the perimeter of this facility.Bidder assumes the inherent and extraordinary risk involved in the activities associated with attending the auction inspection and auction event, and expressly assumes the risk of and accept full responsibility for any and all injuries (including death, and paralysis) and accidents that may occur as a result being on the premises.
7. In making a bid the buyer agrees to comply with the terms and conditions as herein stated or additional terms as made or distributed via email or at the sale or auction. Failure of the buyer to comply with the terms and conditions will be treated as a breach and if applicable the deposit as made will be retained. Further, EquipNet, Inc. may resell any purchased item publicly or privately with the liability for any deficiencies and cost incurred to affect the sale remaining with the buyer.
8. EquipNet, Inc. reserves the right to combine single items into lots, add or delete items prior to offering the item individually. Bids, which in the opinion of EquipNet, Inc. are not commensurate with the value of the item offered, may be rejected without any reason given. Where the Seller has a reserve on any item(s) EquipNet, Inc. shall have the right to bid the same on behalf of the Seller(s). All Online and Webcast auction sales are with reserve unless the goods are in explicit terms put up without reserve. In an auction with reserve EquipNet, Inc. may withdraw the goods at any time until the announced completion of the sale. EquipNet, Inc. reserves the rights to include assets from more than a single seller to be sold throughout the sale. The conduct of the sale shall be at the Auctioneer`s sole discretion and the Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any bids without giving any reason. If any dispute of whatsoever nature relating to a bid shall arise, such dispute shall be determined by the Auctioneers in their absolute discretion and whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties.
9. EquipNet, Inc. or Seller(s) shall not be held liable for any claims with respect to environmental problems arising out of hazardous materials which may be contained in items sold. Certain pieces of equipment may contain residual chemicals or elements. It is the Buyers responsibility to safely secure the purchased item in compliance with all applicable governmental safety standards in using, selling and transporting purchased items. If applicable it is expressly brought to the attention of Buyers (and potential buyers) that certain types of plant or main service installations could contain blue and white asbestos, dangerous chemicals and hazardous waste which if not handled correctly during their removal from the premises could be in breach of the Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974 Sections 2-9 Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 1988 (COSHH) or other current legislation regulating the use of such materials in a working environment. The Buyer shall ensure so far as is reasonably practicable that they comply with the Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974, COSHH and other current legislation in connection with the removal, handling and transport of such dangerous substances and or hazardous waste or shall employ a specialist contractor to remove them.
10. It is the responsibility of the buyer to obtain proper licenses where required for the export of any items that are considered controlled commodities; restricted from export without proper export licenses. Further, to Buyer’s attention at the time of sale, any item of plant, machinery or equipment contained in the goods may not necessarily comply with the Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974; the Environmental Protection Act 1990; Construction Design and Management Regulations 1994 or any other Act of Parliament or regulations thereunder governing the use of that plant, machinery or equipment in a working environment. Buyers of any such plant, machinery or equipment are hereby required to ensure so far as reasonable that such equipment purchased at the Auction or sale will be safe and without risk to health and that the use of any such equipment purchased at the auction or sale at a place of work within the EEC & the United Kingdom and further does not contravene any such Act of Parliament or regulation applicable to such use.
11. Select items are subject to prior sale, redeployment or transfer. All bidders are advised to inspect each item individually or as a lot during the preview/inspection period prior to bidding. Buyers understand that inspection may be limited to website postings, images and descriptions.
12. All parties interested in bidding will be required to register prior to the sale or auction. Valid documents, passports or other acceptable form of photo ID may be required at the time of registration. Auctioneers reserve the right in their absolute discretion to refuse admission to the premises and grounds to any person. Neither the Auctioneers nor the Vendor will accept any responsibility for any accident, (except for that arising out of its negligence resulting in death or personal injury) howsoever caused to any person which may occur while on the premises, the Vendor`s premises or any person entering the premises does so at his own risk and is deemed to have notice of the condition of the premises and their contents.
13. Additional terms and conditions as posted on Internet Bidding or announced at the auction site may supercede those listed above and such announcements may be made at the time of the sale or auction. In the event that any provisions of these conditions shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remaining conditions shall remain in full force and effect.