EquipNet's Project Managers, who bring a combined two centuries of industry-based experience, work hand-in-hand with our clients to achieve goals and deadlines before, during, and after a project's life span.
Frequently, customers underestimate the resources and the work required to manage asset disposition projects. By providing this important service for your company, EquipNet takes the onus of this work off of your shoulders and onto ours, freeing your staff for other important company work. As part of handling your disposition project, EquipNet Project Managers will:
- Manage the resources to execute the inventory and disposition plan.
- Provide regular progress updates to client liaisons.
- Gather additional technical information in order to facilitate asset sales.
- Coordinate buyer inspections.
- Manage project scope changes to ensure alignment with client objectives.
- Develop and/or assist with generating service quotes (e.g. crating, rigging, and removal).
- Coordinate post-sale management for 3rd party purchases, including preparation, loading, and shipping.
- Oversee equipment removal and/or demolition.
No matter what the size of your asset disposition project, EquipNet's project management teams can be scaled to match the scope and size of any task. These teams are headed up by a dedicated project manager and encompass a number of cross-functional team members from Category Management, Logistics, Sales, Auctions, Marketing, and Finance. EquipNet's large staff has ample capacity to provide continuous service, even during peak activity periods. And with EquipNet, you can think globally and work locally; EquipNet provides project management services all over the world, including Europe, Latin America, India, and the US.
Trust the experts at EquipNet; we've managed hundreds of disposition projects for major pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical, and consumer processing and packaging companies, and we can manage yours.
To view our current asset disposition projects, please click here.