The flexibility of the sterilizers of the FOF series, once the suitable plant options have been selected, makes them suitable for a wide range of treatments.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, dietary, medical devices.
The flexibility of the sterilizers of the FOF series, once the suitable plant options have been selected, makes them suitable for a wide range of treatments, some of which are mentioned below:
- sterilizations of various solid materials.
- sterilizations of porous materials.
- sterilizations of filled ampoules with fast vacuum for tightness test.
- sterilizations of filled ampoules, vials or bottles with cooling by means of D.I. water spray under counter-pressure of sterile air.
- sterilizations as above, with cooling by means of: heat-sterilized and cooled D.l. water spray,
circulation of cold water in jacket with optional circulation of the air by magnetically driven fan(s).
- tyndallizations, pasteurizations, inactivations.
- ampoule tightness test with penetration of dye solutions.
- chamber vacuum/pressure tightness tests.
- programmed developments of vacuum/steam pulsing and heating/cooling phases.
Double door, rectangular chamber autoclave. Sterilizing and filtration system for chamber air. Piping entirely made of stainless steel, equipped with sanitary-type quick couplings with automatic orbital welds and sanitary-type valves made by Fedegari.
Length mm 1850
Width mm 1600
Height mm 2300
Weight kg 1900
Max. operative temperature °C 133
Capacity L 1152
Voltage Volt 220
Frequency Hz 50