EquipNet's Project Managers bring a combined two centuries of industry-based experience and work hand-in-hand with our clients to achieve goals and deadlines before, during and after a project's lifespan.
EquipNet’s experienced Project Management team is able to take the responsibility of work off of your shoulders and onto ours, freeing your staff for other essential company demands.
As part of handling your disposition project, EquipNet Project Managers will:
- Manage the resources to execute the inventory & disposition plan
- Provide regular progress updates to client liaisons
- Gather additional technical information to facilitate asset sales
- Coordinate buyer inspections
- Manage project scope changes to ensure alignment with client objectives
- Develop and/or assist with generating service quotes (e.g. crating, rigging, and removal)
- Coordinate post-sale management for 3rd party purchases, including preparation, loading and shipping
- Oversee equipment removal and/or demolition.
EquipNet’s asset management and disposition teams are headed up by a dedicated Project Manager and encompass a number of cross-functional team members from Category Management, Appraisals, Logistics, Sales, Auctions, Marketing, and Finance.
EquipNet simultaneously manages hundreds of asset disposition projects around the globe for leading industrial manufacturers in a dozen industries. Companies that take advantage of our surplus asset management program, including your competitors, achieve a higher operational efficiency, avoid the cost of buying new equipment that they already own, and add millions to their bottom line by selling off non-proprietary assets that they no longer need.
To view our current asset disposition projects, please click here.