- Dionex ICS-5000+ DC-5 Detector
- Dionex ICS-5000+ DP-5 Dual Pump
- Dionex ICS-5000+ EG-5 EGC 500+
- Cables and connectors
Dionex™ ICS-5000+ DC Detector/Chromatography Compartment
Improve stability and sensitivity with flexible and precise temperature control for your conductivity detector and columns. The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-5000+ DC Detector/Chromatography Compartment houses and organizes chromatography components such as valves, Dionex™ IC Cube™ module(s), as well as conductivity and electrochemical detectors and cells in a compact space that minimizes connection lengths.
Dionex™ ICS-5000+ DP Dual Pumps
Thermo Scientific™ Dionex ICS-5000+ DP Dual Pumps include analytical, capillary or hybrid (analytical and capillary) versions to support capillary, microbore, standard bore, semipreparative and IC x IC (2D-IC) applications.
Analytical pumps offer the option of mechanical gradients (proportioning valve) yielding linear, concave and convex gradients. Dual independent seal wash prolongs seal life and removes cross-contamination in dual-channel systems.
- Hybrid pump with analytical and capillary option makes IC x IC (2D-IC) analysis easy to configure and perform
- Integrated piston seal wash, dual independent wash system option to eliminate crosstalk
- Easy access to all fluidics
- Built-in vacuum degas
- User selectable upper and lower pressure limits for pump shutdown
- Flow Rate Range: 0.000 to 10.000mL/min (Analytical); 0.000 to 3.000mL/min (Capillary)
- Flow Rate Accuracy: <0.1%
- Flow Rate Precision: <0.1%
- Gradient Proportioning Accuracy and Precision: ±0.5% at 2mL/min (Analytical only)
- Pressure Range: 0 to 35 MPa (0 to 5000 psi) (Analytical); 0 to 41MPa (0 to 6000 psi) (Capillary)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14 x 8.25 x 19in. (36 x 21 x 48cm)
- Weight: 55 lb. (24.1kg)
- Power Requirements:: 9 to 265 V AC, 47 to 63 Hz
Dionex™ ICS-5000+ EG Eluent Generator
Minimize baselines, maximize consistency, and simplify your ion chromatography (IC) workflow with the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-5000+ EG Eluent Generator. Add the EG module to an ICS-5000+ system to create a Thermo Scientific™ Reagent-Free™ IC (RFIC™) system that produces single or dual eluents on-line electrolytically using only DI water and simple cartridges. Robust electronics generate high-purity eluents and exceptionally stable baselines. Just add water to generate the perfect eluent for almost any IC application—anion or cation, capillary or analytic, isocratic or gradient.