EquipNet’s Global Consignment services provide simple equipment storage solutions that ensure your industrial machinery and instrumentation are organized, secure and showcased in one of our global facilities.
In our global warehouse locations, we can:
- Properly and carefully remove equipment
- Reattach any loose components and reassemble systems where feasible
- Provide thorough surface level cleaning of equipment
- Power on equipment to check for basic functionality when possible
- Stage and photograph equipment from multiple angles
- Research and compile equipment specifications
- Create equipment listings to be featured on our MarketPlace or Auction channels
- Provide certified and accurate valuation assessments
- Offer a recommended disposition plan for resale, recycling or scrapping
Unlike other companies, EquipNet does not charge clients until the receiving process is completed and your assets have been successfully cataloged into our system. We ensure any hazardous materials are removed and cleared from the assets prior to disposition, storage or relocation.
Need help with decontamination? Download our free guide and checklist.
Additional benefits of EquipNet’s Global Consignment Service:
- Easy access and visibility of assets to prospective buyers
- Potential buyers are able to conduct on-site equipment inspections
- Attractive and secure consignment facilities for equipment storage
- Cost effectiveness
- Highly experienced team of Customer Fulfillment specialists